Gallery of Mayors

The town of DuPont comprised DuPont Company employees and their families when they incorporated in 1912.  This allowed the DuPont Clubhouse to serve alcohol, saving residents a trip to Tacoma and reducing absenteeism at the plant.  In the prohibition era, the town voted to dis-incorporate in 1926 (May G. Munyan, Du Pont: The Story of a Company Town). The City of DuPont reincorporated in 1951 with 600 residents.

Below is a Gallery of the Mayors who have served the City of Dupont from 1912 to present day.

© 2020 City of DuPont. All rights reserved.

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Yelp Social Icon

207 Barksdale Avenue, DuPont, Washington 98327

Tel. (253) 964-2399  |  DuPontHistoricalMuseum@gmail.com

We-are-a-BSM-Vertical-thumb.jpg